There is a cooktop for every space and each aspiring chef. The versatility of induction, gas, or glass ceramic cooktops can be combined with the more specialized electric grill, steamer, teppan yaki, or deep fryer. All crafted to fit perfectly together. Whether flush- or surface-mounted, the expansive, professional Vario 400 series cooktops or the compact, understated Vario 200 series cooktops will transform the cooking space.
Cooktops: Vario 400 Series
Create a cohesive work surface by combining modular cooktops and ventilation appliances controlled by front mounted stainless-steel knobs. Each cooktop is designed to fit together to form a greater whole and be flush- or surface-mounted within a stainless steel frame. The induction and gas cooktops as well as the more specialized electric grill, steamer, Teppan Yaki and deep fryer all combine with table and downdraft ventilation systems to offer a vast array of configurations.
The flame sizes of the two two-ring burners of the Vario gas wok can both be adjusted and reproduced precisely, thanks to electronic flame monitoring. – ensuring maximum accuracy and simple, intuitive operation. In addition to automatic quick ignition and automatic re-ignition, there is also a very low simmer setting. Made from finely processed 3 mm thick stainless steel.
- Two two-ring burners up to 13,600 BTU
- Full electronic power regulation on 12 levels
- Full electronic gas valves for precise and reproducible power regulation
- Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition
- Simmer function for cooking on a very low output level
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- 1 two-ring high-output burner (570 - 13,600 BTU), suitable for pots and pans up to a maximum of ø 11"
- 1 two-ring standard-output burners (570 - 6,800 BTU), suitable for pots and pans up to a maximum of ø 9 7/16".
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Simmer function
- Cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total connected load gas 20500 BTU (6.0 kW).
- Total Amps: .2 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.